Chicken Breast Fillet
- Prepare the Chicken fillet. Season it with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mince a half clove of garlic then roast it until it turns into brown then set aside.
- For the Crust: Mix 1 cup of flour and butter. Roll it until it becomes thin.
- Assemble your roll with crust at the bottom followed by Chicken fillet. Ham, cheese, spring onions, and roasted garlic then roll it.
- Fry the roll in low heat for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in the pan.
- Sauté the chopped olives
- Pour the cream then add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
Better to invest in learning how to cook because that skill will last a lifetime than looking at fur coats for sale